Ushi Outdoors limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of Ushi Outdoors brand products purchased and used in the United States and countries specifically authorized by Ushi Outdoors for retail sale.
Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or any other losses arising from any defect of the product. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for shipping.
Ushi Outdoors limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Ushi Outdoors-branded, even if packaged or sold with Ushi Outdoors products. Non-Ushi Outdoors-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer.
If a Ushi Outdoors branded product covered by one of the following warranty options qualifies as a manufacturing defect, we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
Ushi Outdoors GEAR purchased directly from Ushi Outdoors or an authorized seller is warrantied to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the time of purchase.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Ushi Outdoors Limited Warranty at any time and without prior notice.
• Normal wear & tear, abuse, unauthorized modifications or alterations, improper use or maintenance, negligence, damage, or use for a purpose that the product was not designed.
• Products that are working as intended, but which you are unhappy because of the design.
• Any part or component of the product that was not manufactured or installed by Ushi Outdoors
• Normal maintenance and service items, including, but not limited to, light bulbs, fuses, lubricants, sealants and seals, door adjustments, etc.
• After-market equipment or accessories installed on the travel trailer after completion of manufacture by Ushi Outdoors, or any defects or damage caused by such items
• Any use other than for temporary recreation purposes, including, but not limited to, use for residential, rental, business/commercial purpose.
• Accidents. We strongly urge our dealers and customers to inspect the trailer upon receipt of delivery for any damage caused by accident while being delivered to the dealer, or while it is on the dealer’s lot. Damage of this nature becomes the dealer or customer’s responsibility upon acceptance of delivery, unless Ushi Outdoors is notified and the person making the delivery verifies the damage.
• Abuse. Lack of customer care and/or improper maintenance will result in early failure for which Ushi Outdoors cannot be held responsible.
• Exposure. Not unlike a car, the steel parts of a trailer can and will rust if subjected to prolonged exposure to moisture, salt air, or corrosive air-borne pollutants without repainting. Aluminum oxidizes when unprotected under similar conditions, and refinery chemicals of a sulfurous nature are harmful to finishes if not washed off periodically.
• Extremely hot or direct sunlight will deteriorate rubber. Conditions of this nature, although they may be normal for the area, are beyond Ushi Outdoors’s control and become the responsibility of the owner.
• Overload Damage due to loading, either beyond capacity or to cause improper towing because of improper balance, is beyond Ushi Outdoors’s responsibility. The Ushi Outdoors trailer is engineered to properly handle the gross vehicle load rating on the certification label. Load distribution has a definite effect upon the towing characteristics and attitudes of the trailer. Level hitch installations are a necessity. There are limits to the amount of load that can be safely transported, depending upon speed and road conditions, and reasonable cause to believe these factors have been exceeded could void the Ushi Outdoors warranty. For additional information on the loading of your trailer, consult this Owner’s Manual or gross vehicle weight rating plate.
• These tolerances will only change if the trailer is subjected to abuse, such as dropping off a sharp berm, striking a curb, or hitting a deep hole in the road. Such damage could be considered as resulting from an accident, of which risks are not covered under the warranty. Abnormal tire wear and/or wheel alignment resulting from such damage is not covered under the terms of the warranty.
Damage caused by, in whole or in part, or in any way related to:
• Accidents, misuse (including off-road use), or negligence
• Failure to comply with the instructions set forth in any owner’s manual provided with the product
• Alteration or modification of the travel trailer except such alterations or modifications approved in writing by Ushi Outdoors
• Acts of God or other environmental conditions, such as lightning, hail, salt causing rust, or other chemicals in the atmosphere
• Failure to properly maintain or service the travel trailer, including but not limited to the maintenance of lubricants, sealants, and seals
• Condensation and the results of condensation including water damage and the growth of mold or mildew. Mold and mildew are natural growths given certain environmental conditions and are not covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty
• The addition of weight to the travel trailer that causes the total weight to exceed applicable weight ratings, or addition of weight causing improper distribution of the weight of the travel trailer
• Failure to seek and obtain repairs in a timely manner
• Failure to use reasonable efforts to mitigate damage caused by defects
• Acts or omissions of any person or entity other than Ushi Outdoors. (Note: An irrefutable presumption arises that the travel trailer has been used for commercial and/or business purposes if the travel trailer owner or user files a tax form claiming any business or commercial tax benefit related to the travel trailer, or if the travel trailer is purchased, registered or titled in a business name.